Title: Mago Almanac Year 1/2018 CE
Author: Helen Hye-Sook Hwang, Ph.D.
Forthcoming 2017 (Pre-order of E-calendar coming in May)
To learn about the Mago Calendar, see the monograph, Magoist Calendar, The Mago Time inscribed in Sonic Numerology (forthcoming Nov. 2017).
Mago Almanac charts:
- 13 months in a year (beginning Dec. 2017 CE)
- 28 days in a month
- 52 weeks in a year
- 13th is always Friday!
- New year begins with 1 leap day in the 1st month of solstice
- 1 leap day in the 7th month of solstice, every 4th year
What this calendar may include:
- Year 1 of the 21st century, 5915 ME (Mago Era) or 2017-8 CE
- Four-year layout and 96 years table
- Gregorian Calendar dates marked underneath each day
- 8 seasonal marks including Equinoxes and Solstices
- 24 East Asian seasonal marks
- Moon phases
- Major Goddess feast days
- Worldwide Mother’s days
- Traditional Mago feast days
- Quotes about Mago Calendar
- Artworks by Mago Artists