Subtitle YEARS 1 and (5, 6, 9, 10…), 5915-6 MAGO ERA, 2018-9 CE
Author Helen Hye-Sook Hwang, Ph.D.
(Forthcoming, preorder on August 15, 2017)
To learn about the Mago Calendar, see the monograph, Magoist Calendar, The Mago Time Inscribed in Sonic Numerology (forthcoming Nov. 2018).
Mago Alamac includes Dr. Helen Hye-Sook Hwang’s essay, “Introducing Magoist Calendar: Original Blessings of the Womb Time” included in the anthology, Celebrating Seasons of the Goddess (Mago Books, 2017).
Mago Almanac charts:
- 13 months in a year (beginning Dec. 2017 CE)
- 28 days in a month
- 52 weeks in a year
- 13th is always Friday!
- 1 leap day annually, out of the scheme of 28 days, 13 months
- 1 leap day every 4th year, out of the scheme of 28 days, 13 months
- 28 Constellations/Mansions of the Moon
What this calendar may include:
- Year 1 of the 21st century, 5915 ME (Mago Era) or 2017-8 CE
- Four-year layout and 96 years table
- Gregorian Calendar dates marked underneath each day
- 8 seasonal marks including Equinoxes and Solstices
- 24 East Asian seasonal marks
- Moon’s motions and phases
- Major Goddess feast days
- Worldwide Mother’s days
- Traditional Mago feast days
- Quotes about Mago Calendar
- Artworks by Mago Artists